Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

First Blogiversary

First Blogiversary: "A year about today I posted my first item; minutes later I posted the second, Testing the Photo Upload. I finished out March with an item on Phil Fake's Nautical Gallery. I was hooked.

In April I practiced forming opinions (What's Mexican for Laissez-Faire?), writing topical items (Lama Sabach Thani), ranting about my taxes (Cheers), and plotting my escape (Where Do You See Yourself...).



(Via Zeta Woof.)



Did you write it down? If you did not, you should have. This is because only what you have committed to paper has significance. Man's experience is only that which he has recorded. The more you consider that, the more significant it may become. The Heinlein Hypothesis declaims that only the historic record establishes the essence of the human experience. If it was not written down, it might as well not have happened. -- Jeff Cooper

And, that, Gordon, is why I Twitter. The Public Timeline is where humanity is writing it all down for each other.